Search for atmospheres
New kid in classroom
Your the new kid in town. You sit alone in your desk near the front, reading your book and eating your chips. You hear the other kids chatting behind you. You know they're talking about you. Also, your principal stopped the class and is talking very quietly to your teacher. You think they're having an affair! As you zip up your pencil case, you hear the slamming creak of a window opening and closing. Being the new kid sucks.
Comments for "New kid in classroom"
License details for "New kid in classroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bag zip by freesound +)
- Chewing something Crunchy by InspectorJ from http://freesound.org +)
- Closing window of a class room by Ironi Alef from http://freesound.org +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Classroom Ambiance Short by Josie Cat +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- Teens talking and laughing by Not Applicable +)